Frequently Asked Questions
All neon signs are handmade to order and dispatched within three weeks (Normally before that). If you’re needing a sign sooner than this, you can choose “Express Shipping” at the checkout which is a “Rush Order”. Rush order will be finished and dispatched in five business days.
GIGA Neon signs are fully made in Australia.
We can create neon business signs, open signs, LED neon lights for home décor , bar signs, neon wall art, weddings, birthdays, events, personalized gifts and more. We also offer UV printing to complement your neon sign!
We have a total 11 color to choose
Our custom sign maker is perfect for creating neon word signs, personalized name signs and neon light quotes. If you are looking for something different, such as a business logo sign, customized open sign, or unique neon artwork, we would love to work with you on a design. We can do almost any font, shape, style and design.
The GIGA Neon warranty covers all faulty items as long as our customers have treated their neon signs with the appropriate care required for long-lasting illumination.
Our indoor signs have a 12-month warranty, while our outdoor signs come with a 3-month warranty.
We have an in-house design team to assist in bringing your ideas to life. All prices are inclusive of any design proofs and revisions for your piece/s. we just need to know your wording / information for each item, and any design inspiration, pictures, or fonts you would like to use!
Yes, you are welcome to use
your own designs! However, if you are wanting to exactly match the design of
something (e.g. invites) produced by another designer, we will need permission
from the original designer and an EPS version of the file you wish to use.
Each of our pieces are custom made
to order, and we do not offer a hire service.
Because GIGA Neon light signs are handmade there are sometimes small marks on the acrylic or glue marks where the PVC tube holding flexible LED the has been attached to the acrylic. In the rare instance that the marks are evident they are always minor and not visible when the sign is turned on.
The main difference between glass neon signs and LED neon signs are:
- Affordability: LED neon signs are cheaper than glass neon signs and easier to replace light tubes. Glass neon signs are pricier to purchase and costly to repair.
- Durability: LED neon flex is made of high quality, flame retardant PVCs and flexible. Traditional neon signs are made of fragile, breakable glass that shatters easily.
- Energy Efficiency: LED neon signs have a low power usage with an input voltage of 24V/120V whereas the traditional glass version uses on input voltage of 3KV-18KV.
- Safety / Suitability for Home Décor: The lower voltage means LED flex signs remain cool to touch and there’s no glass to break. Glass neon signs are not usually considered suitable for homes with children due to the safety risks from breakages, mercury and neon gas.
- Ease of Installation: LED neon signs generally do not require a specialist installation team. Unless they’re very large or you need them to be installed in a specific manner, they can be hung or wall mounted as you would ant ther piece traditional glass tube neon signs usually require specialist installation.
- Easy to Maintain: Neon look LED signs are practically maintenance free. Depending on the placement and climate, traditional glass neon light signs will require maintenance which must be carried out by a trained professional.
- Lightweight & Portable: LED flex is considerably lighter than glass neon tubes making LED signs lightweight enough to use just about anywhere including bedroom décor, portable party lights, for events, and much more.
- Noise: LED neon signs are very quiet and produce virtually no buzzing sound. Glass neon signs, on the other hand, are famos for “the buzz”.
- Interference: LED flex signs will not cause interference with your TV, Wifi, etc… Glass neon sign can cause interference with infrared remote controls.
- Brightness: 210Lm/m makes LED flex neon brighter than traditional glass neon which produces a warmer light at 197 Lm/m.
- Lifespan: LED neon flex signs will keep shining for approximately 50,000 hours of use. Glass neon signs offer approximately 10,000 hours of use.
- Nostalgic Appeal: The vintage neon look can be recreated using LED flex but it won’t be exactly the same.
LED neon flex signs can be up to 10x more energy efficient than the same sign made from glass neon tubes. LED neon flex has a low power usage with an input voltage of 24V/120V. Compared to a typical glass neon sign's input voltage of 3KV-18KV, LED neon signs have lower electricity costs and greater safety. When used correctly, LED neon flex signs have a lifespan that can be up to 5x longer than glass neon signs which means less wastage. Finally, LED neon signs do not contain neon gas, mercury or any other harmful chemicals that can make recycling difficult. As an added bonus, we can now offer wooden backboards.
GIGA Neon indoor signs are handmade to your approved design using LED flex on an acrylic backing. The materials used are PVC and acrylic. Our outdoor signage range is made using high quality LED lights in fully enclosed acrylic, and they have an IP67 Waterproof rating. With both our indoor and outdoor signs, there is no fragile glass that can break, no neon gas, and no mercury.
Our signs come with an acrylic backboard. You can choose from a variety of options when it comes to this backboard (sometimes the design will determine what backboard is required). The backboard can be cut around the shape so it is contoured and nearly invisible or it can be cut in a desired shape. The backboard color can be clear, metallic, a solid color or UV printed with an image.
All of our signs are made and shipped from our HQ in Silverwater NSW Australia.
Your item is made especially for you and it takes up to 3 weeks to produce and dispatch a sign as standard or if you need it faster we have a 5 working days Rush order service, which is available to select at checkout.
Once your order has been made work begins to design and manufacture your oder to your specification. You cannot offer a refund on your order.